Covid-19 clinical protocols
Rest assured that our clinic has implemented the strictest health, safety and patient care protocols during a pandemic. According to the instructions issued by the government and our professional order:
– Our staff wear a mask at all times.
– Upon arriving and leaving the clinic, you will be asked to wash your hands.
We ask that you do not use your phone after washing your hands.
– You will need to wear a mask for the duration of your clinic visit. If you have a mask, please bring it. Otherwise, a mask will be provided upon arrival.
– You should arrive as much as possible at the agreed time (to avoid too many people in the waiting room).
– Avoid coming accompanied.
– Only Interac transfers are accepted.
– All treatment equipment and clinic furniture is disinfected between each patient.
– Aeration time of 30 minutes is observed between each patient.
– We are following very closely the new recommendations of our Professional Orders.
We thank you for your precious collaboration and wish you and your loved ones to stay healthy.