During the first acupuncture session:
- A health survey will be completed.
- A diagnosis of the patient’s energy imbalance will be made, to help establish therapeutic strategies adapted to the patient’s health.
- Different treatment options will be proposed, depending on the reason for the consultation.
- In addition to the acupuncture treatment, the patient will also receive advice about lifestyle habits and prescriptions for Qi Gong-adapted exercises or for Tuina massage sessions.
This approach aims to support the patient’s general health and to allow him or her to find long-term balance.
Terms and conditions:
- Receipts available for insurance.
- Cash and personal cheques accepted only.
- Please note that you will be charged a $35 administration fee for all cancellations made less than 24 hours before the appointment.
- Please do not hesitate to communicate with us for more information.